Join us & Share--what will you fight for?
Happy new year! Thank you for being a part of 2 Hours A Week. We hope our daily action items have helped you focus efforts in this new reality. We’ve got a lot of plans for action in the new year, but first, we want to regroup with you, our community, to hear your progress, concerns, and ideas for action.
It's time to begin thinking about what changes you want to make and where you want to take action. Bring these thoughts along with your questions and concerns to the meeting on the 15th. This is a collective effort and the more voices we have acting towards change, the stronger we will be. Come say hi, and, if you like, speak up!
1. RSVP TO OUR COMMUNITY MEETING on January 15th. You’ve been getting daily emails and doing your actions—now come meet us and find out how you can get more involved. RSVP here today so we know what size space we need to secure.
2. SIGN UP TO SHARE. If you’d like to speak about an idea, action item, action group you're involved in, or a concern, include it in the RSVP form (linked above) and we’ll be sure to make time for you to speak.
3. CONTINUE TO THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIVISM IN THE COMING YEAR
• Think about your personal civic activity going forward.
• Are you spending as much time as you want being active?
• Why or why not?
• What small changes can you make that would help?
• Have you found a way to seamlessly integrate activism into your life?
• What are the issues you want to focus on?
INTERESTED IN HOSTING (or attending) A MEETING IN YOUR TOWN?
We've heard from a lot of you hoping to join meetings outside of NYC. If you'd like to host or attend one in your hometown, RSVP above, include your zip code and a note about hosting in your town.